DRAWING AND DESIGN
1. IPC Provides Detailed Plant Layout Based on The Land Map Provided by The Client.
2. IPC Provides Detailed Manufacturing Drawing of Kiln, Cooler, Abc and Dsc to The Manufacturer For The Manufacturing.
3. IPC Provides Detailed Specification of Bought Out Equipment With The Quantity Required.
4. IPC Provides Supplier’s List For Floating The Enquiries For Quotation Purpose.
5. IPC also Assists Client For The Negotiation and Finalization of Equipment.
6. IPC Provides Detailed Civil & Structural Drawings Based on The Load Bearing Capacity Provided By The Client. The Factor of Safety Will be Taking Care at The Time of Preparing Drawing.
7. IPC Provides Detailed Mechanical Drawings Based on The Wind Load and Other Safety Parameters.
8. IPC Provides Elevation Drawings For all Buildings.
SUPERVISION – IPC Deputes Engineers at The Plant Site, For The Supervision of all Plant Activities.
INSPECTION – IPC Person ell Visits at Manufacturer’s Place, on Behalf of Client For The Inspection of Equipment.
COMMISSIONING – IPC Provides Commissioning Services For 7 Days and Handovers The Plant To The Client.
TRAINING – IPC also Train Up The People During Commissioning.